We Accept All Dental Insurance
If you’ve come to this page, then you probably have a dental insurance plan, and you’re wondering whether or not we’ll accept it. We’re happy to answer that right away: Yes! The team at Park City Dentistry is ready to help patients make their care more affordable no matter their insurance provider. There are a few important things to know if you want to get the most out of your benefits, however, and below, you’ll find our quick and easy guide to doing just that. Of course, to learn how we can use your particular plan, it’s best to just give our team a call!
Need to Know Insurance Facts
No matter what your dental insurance plan might be, here are some basic facts you should know:
- Preventive care gets the most coverage. This includes checkups, cleanings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments (more on this below).
- It likely has an annual maximum. This is the highest dollar amount a plan will pay for care in a given year.
- It does not rollover. If you do not meet your maximum by the end of the year, any leftover money will NOT rollover to the next, so it’s important to work with your dental team to ensure you don’t leave any money on the table.
What Your Dental Insurance (Probably) Covers
Every dental insurance plan is a little bit different, but most follow the same basic benefits structure:
- Preventive care is covered 80-100%.
- Basic restorative care (fillings, bonding) is covered 50-70%.
- Advanced restorative care (crowns, bridges, dentures, root canals, extractions) is covered 40-50%.
- Cosmetic services (porcelain veneers, teeth whitening) are typically NOT covered.
Basically, the best way to maximize your plan is to attend your two recommended checkups and cleanings each year. Not only will you pay little to nothing out of pocket at these appointments, but they’ll also go a long way in helping you avoid the need for more advanced services that receive less coverage.
We Offer In-Network Savings & Welcome Out-of-Network Plans
In addition to being in-network with several popular PPO plans, Park City Dentistry is also happy to accept out-of-network plans as well. Unlike with health insurance, visiting an out-of-network dentist doesn’t always mean you’ll end up paying a lot more for services. Most patients are pleasantly surprised by the savings we offer! If you don’t see your plan on the list below, be sure to give us a call.
We are in-network with:
- Delta Dental
- DHA Assurance
- United Concordia