Professional Dental Cleanings
Smiles As Clean as Freshly Fallen Snow
Why Choose Park City Dentistry for Oral Health Care?
- Cleanings Provided by Expert Hygiene Team
- Little to No Wait Times EVER
- State-of-the-Art Dental Office with a Beautiful View
Everyone over the age of four or five should visit the dentist for a professional hygiene appointment twice per year. Our gentle hygienists will inspect your gums for periodontal disease, the leading cause of tooth loss for American adults. Our hygienists are specially trained to detect, deter, and treat gum disease. We prefer to help you maintain optimal oral health so that you never have to worry about gum disease. However, if you develop periodontal problems, we're able to help you as well.
Deep Cleanings for Periodontal (Gum) Disease
If we find cause for concern, we may recommend that you change your oral healthcare routine or the products you use at home. We may also suggest a deep cleaning, which involves:
- Scaling to remove tartar from below the gum line
- Root planing to smooth rough root surfaces where plaque builds up
- Arestin antibiotic treatment to kill a bacterial infection
Call to make your six-month hygiene appointment now!